Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4-inch N3-Series Kit for Jeep TJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride.
A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4-inch N3-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket; and a full set of extended sway bar links.
Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality.
With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality
- Solid tubular transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Automatic transmission models may Require a SYE and CV Drive Shaft to fix driveline vibrations
- Adjustable lower control arms [Part Number 1190] may also be Required in conjunction with the SYE and CV Drive Shaft.
- Sold As Kit
- Doors 4 Door
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 4.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Lower fixed control arms Extended sway-bar links Transfer case drop kit Hardware
- Rear Components Lifted coil springs Lower fixed control arms Extended sway-bar links Track bar drop bracket Hardware